Tuesday, July 24, 2012

There is something you should know!

I LOVE my wife!!! Sometimes we say I love you but I dont think she really understands just how much I really do Love her! Love is so very hard to explain after all, and the degree to which one loves is even more impossible to explain so how do we get around this? I have decided that the only way to solve this issue is to show that person just how much you love them and what they mean to you. To show my wife just how much I love her there are many things I do for her, but the most important thing I can do for her is be there, when she is happy, sad, mad (the time when you want to not be there the most), tired, and when she thinks her world is going to end. Just be there. I am slowly learning that most of the time it doesn't even require words, just be there; so to my wife I would just like to say, I love you and no matter how happy, sad, mad, tired, and when you think your world is going to end, I will be here. I cannot put into words how I feel about you... however the first verse of the following song pretty much sums it up.

I would gladly walk accross the desert with no shoes upon my feet to share with you the last bite of bread I had to eat, I would swim out to save you in your sea of broken dreams when all you hopes are sinking let me show you what love means.

The intro is a little long but it is a great song.





I love you wife!

4 comments:

  1. If you have diabetes,Play Bazaar it is essential that you practice good dental hygiene. Diabetics have a higher risk of periodontal disease. Other dental issues are also more common in diabetics. Good dental hygiene can help you common dental problems like cavities, gum disease, and thrush. Regular check-ups are also recommended.<a href="http://www.sattasatta.net”>Satta King</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!