Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Beginnings

I first met the love of my life in Jr. High School. We were close for a short period of time and then we drifted apart (Mostly because I am an ID10T). We both went our separate ways, went on with our lives for about 10 years. I spent most of that time feeling like something was missing, I didn't know what... but something was missing. I did a tour in Afghanistan in 2008 and 2009, and when I returned I was unsure of where I was going. a few months after my return I would get a facebook friend invite that would change my life forever. I received a friend request from this lovely girl from high school (who coincidentaly I had a pretty huge crush on in high school) and I was so excited I almost couldn't figure out how to accept it. I finally did and began perusing around her pictures and such trying to see how she was doing and what she was up to. I assumed since she was such a great girl she would already be married have kids... etc. A few minutes later she sent me a message and we began to talk back and forth on FB, which lead to texting and even talking on the phone. I learned she was not married, had no kids, and had just ended a long term relationship. I have to admit part of me was a little giddy to find this out. You have to understand I was SOOOOOOOOOOO excited to be back in touch with her. I had thought about her several times over the years and it was almost like a dream come true. Soon I finally got up the courage to ask her out the next time I was going to be in town. Fortunately she had other plans, and wanted to invite me to go with her. I was soo excited and nervous. We went to dinner in Springfield to a restaurant called Touch. We spent the whole evening in each others company, then at 3 AM we had our first kiss and by the end of that night I knew...... she was the love of my life.

More to come but for now I hope whoever you are and wherever you are that you have someone you can love and share your life with that is as special to you as my Cole is to me.

Sincerely,

Prince Charming

6 comments:

  1. I've already heard her side now it's too fun to hear yours. I've been in love with my soul mate for 35 years next week. I still remember our first kiss like it was yesterday. I wish the same for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obesity has been shown Play Bazaar to be an important factor in chronic back pain. Losing pounds and keeping weight within normal ranges can greatly reduce pain and strain on the back. Regular exercise can also help strengthen back muscles. These are the top recommendations by doctors to obese patients suffering from back pain.<a href="http://www.sattasatta.net”>Satta King</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!