Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Things We Do!

The things we do to make it through life.



Yesterday, my wife left for her first business trip. This is the first time since our wedding that we have not fallen asleep together. This is the first time we have been more than 50 miles away from each other since we got married. I know it has been hard on her, and I know I haven't made it easier. :( I am having a hard time with it too. :(

It doesn't help that I've been sick.... there has been no one here to baby me. =P

All kidding aside, I have talked to her somewhat frequently through text and I'll admit I have been a little impatient. Unfortunatly that is because I was looking at this as a pointless trip.

However I recently have decided this is a test from the good Lord above. This is the time honored lesson of what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. I have realized over these last 20 hours or so just how much I REALLY LOVE my wife!! It hasn't killed me... yet (J/K) and my love for her is stronger.

We will make it through this and maybe... just maybe... she won't be too mad at me. :(

I miss you baby. I am sorry if I have irritated you =D I love you with all my heart!! I cant wait to see you tonight!

PS in case yall didnt know... I LOVE my wife!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. If you have a small cavity, Play Bazaar it is always best to go ahead and fill it. Small cavities are easy to fill, while large cavities take longer, cost more and can require extensive work like crowns or root canals. It is always better to catch a cavity when it is small and the work is minimal.<a href="http://www.sattasatta.net”>Satta King</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar so it's important to take a look at your workflow to make the best choice based on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!